We manufactured first trial batch of A1-SLWF-03 WLED controllers and they are available at promotional price already. Limited quantity for that price.
A1-SLWF-03 WLED SOUND REACTIVE LED CONTROLLER
l’;;WHAT IS A1-SLWF-03?
A1-SLWF-03 is a tiny adressable led strip controlled based on ESP32 and powered by WLED that features:
- tiny design;
- Based on SoC ESP32 to control smoothly many many LEDs;
- built-in digital I2S microphone to have a sound-reactive feature;
- built-in IR receiver to support IR controls;
- built-in sensor button to control the device by the sensor;
- built-in UART/USB programmer to be able to flash the device without any additional tools and equipment;
- Built-in ESP32 autoboot (autoflash) that allows the user to flash the device with just a “plug-and-flash” style; the user does not need to push any buttons etc.;
- support 5V, 12V and 24V strips;
- support 2 channels for LED strips out of the box with possibility to add 6 more channels through available pinouts;
- easy LED wires connection through screw-terminal;
- Universal powering – by both type-C and DC plug or through screw-terminal;
- DIY pinouts allow DIY enthusiasts to improve the device or add new functions;
- Can work as Voice Assistant (mic) for Home Assistant;
- Can work as a Bluetooth bridge for Home Assistant with ESPHome firmware flashed – BTProxy;
- Fully supports ESPHome firmwares.
WLED POWERED, PLUG-AND-PLAY
Pre-flashed and ready-to-use WLED controller. Just plug it in and start using WLED.
Built-in digital microphone ICS-43434.
Ready to use.
Pre-configured for sound-reactive WLED.
Voice Assistant @ Home Assistant
You can use A1-SLWF-03 as a remote microphone for your Home Assistant – Voice Assistant feature.
Board supports ESPHome and has an onboard Microphone, IR receiver, and two screw-pad outputs – buid your own ESPHome.
Expand your Home Assistant set-up with Bluetooth-to-WiFi bridge based on BTProxy.
With tens available ESP32 pint, USB/UART on the board – start your own project using SLWF-03 ad a development board.
Built-in best in class digital I2S microphone. Do not compomize on quality, choose only best ones.
For itteraction with the users – you can use Sensor button. Even more, it provides with feedback being connected to red LED.
Built-in infra red receiver helps you to control your device remotely with IR remote control (not included).
Built-in USB/UART programmer lets you re-flash your device without any external equipment.
With ESP32 Autoboot features you can flash device without additional buttons, just plug the cable and start.
LEDs provide the user with feedback and statuses. One is connected to the Sensor button, 2 others – free to use.
LOGIC LEVEL CONVERTER
For adressable LEDs Logic Level Converter helps to control the LEDs according to their required voltage.
ESP32-D0WD-V3 is the most powerfull SoC wthin the ESP32 series. You deserves the best.
TYPE-C POWER SUPPORT
Among different source of powering, SLWF-03 support widely used type-C plug. Moreover, type-C-to-microUSB is in the package.
Apart from th type-C, you can power your device via DC plug 5.5×2.1. Convenient and universal (unplug Type-C while powering over DC).
Do you have just + and – wires? No problem, you can power by put the wires directly to the screw terminal (unplug Type-C before doing that).
You can power the device with 5-24V. You can connect and control LED strips that work with 5 – 24V power supplies.
The SLWF-03 is as small as 57x30x23 mm. Very tiny and compact.
EASY TO PLACE
2x two-sided adhesive sticks are in the package, can be easely attached to any surface. Also has plces for screws.
SLWF-03 is powered by WLED (SW) and ESP32 (HW). Both systems are well documented with an exhaustive community.
UKRAINIAN QUALITY GUARANTEED
SLWF-03 is engineered from a scratch in Ukraine.